today my little brother (hes six) put a seashell to his ear and told me the ocean said im a nerd
suddenly wild like a little monsoon. She might forget her curse just long enough to get careless and let it come true. She might kill everyone she loves."
- Virgin: Give a description of the person you want to lose (or have lost) your virginity to.
- Disney: Which Disney character are you most like?
- Future: Do you think you'd feel better if you know what's going to happen to you later in your life?
- iTunes: Top 10 favorite songs?
- Turn: Who's someone you wish you didn't (have to) say goodbye to?
- Tattoo: What tattoos do you want or have, and what's the story behind them?
- Skirt: If you could learn any dance style, which would it be?
- Cinema: List of movies that have changed your life or your way of thinking.
- Post: If an apocalypse were to happen, what do you think the situation would be?
- Years: Tell us a story from when you were in high (or middle) school.
- Vinyl: Top 3 favorite albums?
- Blog: What's something you've learned from having your blog?
Say it all again. Over and over and over. And in the most loving way possible, engrain it into my mind. Whisper it into my ears. Over and over and over. Until you can’t anymore. Until I cry and scream and beg you TO stop. Kiss my lips so I believe you. Over and over and over. Hold me. As tight as you can. For as long as you can. Remind me. All the time. Over and over again. So I know I’m not alone. And your mind won’t change. Smother me so I won’t forget. Don’t let me forget. Ever. Be patient with me. Tell me, “it’s going to be okay.” Believe it. Make me believe it. Make love to me like I’m your most prized possession.
treat me better because I am yours; not because I could be.